Price: From €500 to €590
Available: Winter, spring, Summer, Autumn
1-2 Passengers: € 300 TOTAL PRICE
3-4 Passengers: € 330 TOTAL PRICE
5-6 Passengers: € 380 TOTAL PRICE
7-8 Passengers: € 400 TOTAL PRICE
1-2 Passengers: € 500 TOTAL PRICE
3-4 Passengers: € 530 TOTAL PRICE
5-6 Passengers: € 560 TOTAL PRICE
7-8 Passengers: € 590 TOTAL PRICE
Discover with us Tivoli and its marvelous gardens. Our tour will let you know the spectacular fountains of Villa D’Este and its wonderful historical elements, which have become famous all over the world. Discover with us also Villa Adriana and be captured by the most imposing Roman villa in Lazio.
Experience and fun guaranteed by Rome Travel Tour!
How does the “Tivoli Gardens Tour” work?
- Available all year round and all seasons;
- Duration of 9 hours approx;
- Shuttle and limousine fully equipped for 1 to 8 people;
- Withdrawal and deposit from the port of Civitavecchia or from the airport or hotel in Rome;
- Driver with an excellent knowledge of the English language;
- The driver will be at your disposal for the entire tour;
- Private guide;
- Tickets of points of historical interest (Eg Villas and gardens):
The services not included can be requested, if you wish we will take care of everything. Write it in the notes field of the quote request form.
HOW DOES THE EXCURSION WORK?
You will find our driver on a limousine or shuttle waiting for you a few meters from your ship (from the Port of Civitavecchia) or from your hotel / airport in Rome with a display that will show your name.
- Departure from the port of Civitavecchia in front of your ship at 8:00;
- During the tour, there will be a stop for lunch and / or local ice cream (if not chosen additional services);
- Return to the Port of Civitavecchia in front of your ship or your hotel in Rome at 17:00 pm;
We have selected the best points of interest for you:
- Villa Adriana: Discover the imperial Roman villa commissioned by the emperor Hadrian;
- Villa d’Este: Discover the jewel of the Italian Renaissance with its wonderful fountains that have become a UNESCO heritage site;
- Tivoli city: Discover the city and the Cathedral of Santa Maria Maggiore;
Do not worry, you will not have to walk long distances, there are very few steps to tackle.
We recommend comfortable clothing to better enjoy this beautiful city.
Conditions & Rates
You can book at any time and the cancellation of the reservation is free if notified 10 hours before the withdrawal.
Payment by credit card + 10% tax
Payment is due to the driver in cash