Rome Day Tour
Price: From €400 to €500
Available: Winter, spring, Summer, Autumn
1-2 Passengers: € 240 TOTAL PRICE
3-4 Passengers: € 280 TOTAL PRICE
5-6 Passengers: € 320 TOTAL PRICE
7-8 Passengers: € 360 TOTAL PRICE
1-2 Passengers: € 400 TOTAL PRICE
3-4 Passengers: € 440 TOTAL PRICE
5-6 Passengers: € 480 TOTAL PRICE
7-8 Passengers: € 500 TOTAL PRICE
Discover Rome with Rome Travel Tour! Your holiday will remain forever etched in your memory. Discover Rome and all its wonders with our “One day trip”. We can satisfy all types of customers and requests with a special eye on entertainment. With a Roman Rome Travel Tour driver we guarantee you an exciting discovery of the capital of the world. His treasures will no longer be in secret for you.
Experience and fun guaranteed by Rome Travel Tour!
How does the “Rome Day Tour” work?
- Available all year round and all seasons;
- Duration of 9 hours approx;
- Shuttle and limousine fully equipped for 1 to 8 people;
- Withdrawal and deposit from the port of Civitavecchia or from the airport or hotel in Rome;
- Driver with an excellent knowledge of the English language;
- The driver will be at your disposal for the entire tour;
- Private guide;
- Tickets of points of historical interest (Eg Vatican museum, Colosseum):
The services not included can be requested, if you wish we will take care of everything. Write it in the notes field of the quote request form.
HOW DOES THE EXCURSION WORK?
You will find our driver on a limousine or shuttle waiting for you a few meters from your ship (from the Port of Civitavecchia) or from your hotel / airport in Rome with a display that will show your name.
- Departure from the port of Civitavecchia in front of your ship at 8:00;
- During the tour, there will be a stop for lunch and / or local ice cream (if not chosen additional services);
- Return to the Port of Civitavecchia in front of your ship or your hotel in Rome at 17:00 pm;
We have selected the best points of interest for you:
- St. Paul Basilica;
- Aurelian Wall and Caio Cestia Pyramid;
- The Orange Garden / Savello Park & Key Hole;
- Mouth of the Truth;
- Circus Maximus & Palatine Hill;
- Venice Square & Imperial Forum;
- Trevi Fountain;
- Spanish Square, Spanish Steps, Via dei Condotti (Fashion District);
Do not worry, you will not have to walk long distances, there are very few steps to tackle.
We recommend comfortable clothing to better enjoy this beautiful city.
If you are interested in visiting the Vatican Museums, we suggest you pre-order tickets in advance, you will pay for the tickets once you arrive at the museum.
Follow the link to book in advance from the official site of the Vatican City:
We suggest you visit the Vatican Museums and guided tours of the Colosseum as the first points of interest for your trip.
The Colosseum is completely open and very hot especially in the summer season.
Conditions & Rates
You can book at any time and the cancellation of the reservation is free if notified 10 hours before the withdrawal.
Payment by credit card + 10% tax
Payment is due to the driver in cash